Michael is an multi award winning writer whose work has been produced across numerous mediums from stage, film and radio play to audio and written novel. He is the author of ‘Life on Mars’ and A.I. Autonomy & immortality – How to acheive both. A deeper internet search will almost certainly expose forays into Stand Up Comedy, Radio and stage presentation and a number of non fiction works.
- Umbro Industries Award Finalist
- European Podcast of the year Finalist
- Forever Manchester 4 Star Award
- Channel 4 ‘Radio Plays the thing’ Finalist
- Capital Theatre Festival Finalist
- Channel 4 ‘PILOT’ Finalist